Swipe Scoreboard - an easy to use app to keep scores for different sports and games.
- Volleyball, Basketball, Hockey, Baseball, Archery, Football, Lacrosse, and Table Tennis scoreboards
- Swipe or tap to change a team's score. Swipe up to add a point. Swipe down to subtract a point. Use 2 fingers to add/subtract 2 points. Tapping will do the same. Double tap will subtract a point or game. Your choice.
- Swipe either score to the side to switch sides.
- Send results via social media to family and friends
- Tapping the team's games won will add a game and reset the scores. It also increments the Total Game count and adds game/set total to each side as well.
- Add a picture of the team or player. Select existing photo or take one. The picture will slide in to the bottom half of the team's score.
- Edit the team's names.
- Mute sound effects.
- Reset scores.
- Change defaults for each game (color, clock, TOL, number of Arrows/Ends)
Click Swipe Scoreboard to view in iTunes.
spiralinnovations.com - firstname.lastname@example.org